- Bryant, A.A. 2015-present. Imagine Lot 450: a birds-eye-view.
- Bryant, A.A., (with numerous contributors). 2012-present. Malaspina Naturalists: exploring the nature of Powell River.
- Bryant, A.A. 1996-2004. The Vancouver Island marmot pages. They’e no longer “live”, but you can still find bits and pieces of them using the “Internet Archives Wayback Machine” here.
- Karels, T.J., J. Brashares and A. Bryant. 2003. Borrowing from burrowers: conservation lessons from alpine-dwelling marmots. Mountain Science Highlights, originally published online here by the Faculty of Forestry at UBC.
- Bryant, A.A. 2000. The View from Hillary’s Step. Wild Isle Magazine. #10, April-May.
(you can also find the full magazine here.
- Bryant, A.A., with D.A. Blood. 1999. Vancouver Island Marmot. Wildlife at risk in British Columbia. Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks, Victoria, BC. 6 pp.