- Vancouver Island Marmot Recovery Team. 2008. Recovery Strategy for the Vancouver Island Marmot (Marmota vancouverensis) in British Columbia. B.C. Ministry of Environment, Victoria, B.C.
- COSEWIC. 2008. Updated status report for the Vancouver Island marmot (Marmota vancouverensis). Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC), Ottawa, ON. 29 pp.
- Bryant, A.A. 2007. Recovery efforts for Vancouver Island marmots, Canada. Pages 30-32 in Soorae, P.S. (Editor): Re-introduction News. Newsletter of the IUCN/SSC Re-Introduction Specialist Group, Abu Dhabi, UAE. No. 26: 60 pp.
- Janz, D.W., A.A. Bryant, N.K. Dawe, H. Schwantje, B. Harper, D. Nagorsen, D. Doyle, M. deLaronde, D. Fraser, D. Lindsay, S. Leigh-Spencer, R. McLaughlin and R. Simmons. 2000. National Recovery Plan for the Vancouver Island Marmot: 2000 Update. RENEW (Recovery of Nationally Endangered Wildlife), Ottawa, On.
- Bryant, A.A. 1997. Updated status report on the Vancouver Island marmot (Marmota vancouverensis) in Canada. Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada (COSEWIC: Ottawa, Ont.).
- Bryant, A.A. 1995. Putting MASS in context: bird communities in Vancouver Island old-growth forests. Pages 101-112 in Proceedings, Montane Alternative Silviculture Systems (MASS) workshop. Edited by J.T. Arnott, W.J. Beese, A.K. Mitchell and J. Peterson. June 7-8, 1995, Courtenay, BC. Canadian Forest Service and B.C. Ministry of Forests, Victoria, BC. FRDA Report No. 238.
- Bryant, A.A. 1994. Montane alternative silvicultural systems (MASS): pre-treatment breeding bird communities. FRDA Report No. 21. Canadian Forest Service and B.C. Ministry of Forests, Victoria, BC. 21 pp.
- Janz, D., Blumensaat, C., Dawe, N.K., Harper, B., Leigh-Spencer, S., Munro, W., and
Nagorsen, D. 1994. National Recovery Plan for the Vancouver Island marmot. Recovery of Nationally Endangered Wildlife Committee, Ottawa, ON. RENEW Report No. 10. 32 pp.
- Bryant, A.A., J.P.L. Savard and R.M. McLaughlin. 1993. Avian communities in old-growth and managed forests of western Vancouver Island. Technical Report Series #167. Canadian Wildlife Service, Pacific and Yukon Region, Delta, BC. 115 pp.